Starting March 1, 2022 fully vaccinated travelers can cross the border between the United States and Canada with a negative rapid antigen test.
As a partner with Ambassador Duty Free Detroit, World Wide Clinical Labz will conduct these tests onsite at a discounted rate, with results in 15 min!
Starting March 1st, the following new regulations will be in effect:
- Fully vaccinated Canadian and International travelers will be able to cross the border without a PCR test. A fully vaccinated traveler has had TWO health Canada approved doses.
- A rapid antigen test will be required and it would need to be performed by a professional, such as World Wide Clinical Labz, within 24 hours of border arrival.
- Children under 12 will no longer be required to quarantine for 14 days and they will not require a test or to be vaccinated.
- Random testing will still be conducted at the airports, however, people will no longer be required to quarantine while waiting for the results.
- Canada will be moving from the current level 3 travel advisory to level 2.
- These rules will be in effect for airports on February 28th and land borders March 1, 2022
Schedule your rapid antigen test with World Wide Clinical Labz today! www.worldwideclinicallabz.com or call (888) 930-6458